5. It's Made With Up to 85% Naturally Derived Ingredients
Koleston Perfect's quality ingredients are also consciously sourced. The creme colour’s shades are vegan and made with up to 85%* naturally derived ingredients (excluding Special Blonde shades). This cult colour is also dermatologically tested for skin irritations, and aligns with Wella Professionals' global commitment to no animal testing.
* From 80% to 85% depending on the shade.
6. It Minimizes the Risk of Developing a New Allergy to Hair Colour
The journey to your clients’ perfect shade isn't always straightforward. Some may have an allergy that puts permanent hair colours out of their reach. However, Koleston Perfect's built-in ME+ dye molecule minimizes the risk of developing a new allergy to hair colour*, so you can mix up their dream hue with confidence. You'll still need to do a patch test before a first-time application, but it's a great pick for clients who might have sensitive skin.
* For people not allergic to hair colourants, Although the risk of developing a new allergy is reduced, there remains a risk of allergic reaction that can be severe. Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48h before each colouration. Strictly follow safety instructions. If your client has ever experienced an allergic reaction to hair colourants, you should not colour. ME+ is present in specific shades of Pure Naturals, Rich Naturals, Vibrant Reds, Special Blondes and Deep Browns of the Koleston Perfect brand.
7. It Enhances Shine From Root to Tip
A permanent hair colour with beautiful shine? Wella Koleston Perfect delivers. It gives your clients irresistible hair quality with advanced technology that ensures a pure balance of tone. The reliable results you see ensure an enjoyable experience for colourists, who can sweep on Koleston Perfect with confidence in the finished look. What more could you ask for?
Discover the Koleston Perfect Lights Services
While Koleston Perfect can be used for all salon services – from twilighting to glossing – there are two new colour concepts to know that make the most of its glow-boosting benefits.
For an Upgrade on Grey Coverage: Mirror Lights